The stable barn at Blokkodden comes from the farm Brennodden in Drevsjø. It has a stable on the ground floor and an area for hay up on the «limb» (1. floor). At Brennodden there was another small stable next to this one. It was demolished in 1940. Stables were in high demand. Kopparleden, the winter route between the towns Røros and Falun, goes through the farm’s courtyard. This gave the timber transporters and their horses a place to rest. The stable barn was in use until about 1980, but only for storing hay in the later years.